Kids are sure to exclaim 'Neato!' when they take a bite of this delicious chicken and cheese burrito. Braised chicken breast meat (from chickens raised without the use of antibiotics) is shredded and mixed with mild jack cheese, tender corn and rice & beans seasoned with just a hint of cinnamon. Served with a mellow guacamole for dipping or topping.
More about this Kids Meal:
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- Full serving of vegetables in every meal
- Cheese is an excellent source of calcium for building strong bones
- Meal is an excellent source of iron, high in fiber and made with whole grains
Please do not freeze.
• Nutritionist Recommended
• No Hydrogenated Oils
• Raised Without Antibiotics
|Microwave Oven Only: Heating times vary.
1. Remove sleeve.
2. Before cooking, peel back film and remove guacamole packet.
3. Place in microwave and heat on high for 2 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 2 1/2 minutes in lower wattage microwave. Cooking times vary.
4. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film.
5. Serve with guacamole. Enjoy!
We do not recommend cooking this meal in a conventional oven.