Thick, meaty, and rosy this is a traditional Sunday dinner roast. This boneless cut has a succulent, rich beefy flavor. With truly great cuts of beef like this, you don't need to do a lot of prepping. All it requires is a good dose of salt, pepper, and some dried herbs, such as rosemary and thyme.
Local Harvest is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout New York and Pennsylvania who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. The cattle are never fed or administered any artificial growth hormones or antibiotics. Every farm in the Local Harvest program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
The Local Harvest program is comprised of the following family farms.
- Baumert Family Farm – Herndon, PA
- Conquest Cattle Farmers – Cato, NY
- Green Valley Farm – Manheim, PA
- Hoffman Farms – Dover, PA
- Mahantongo Angus Farm – Klingerstown, PA
- Silver Run Farm – Lancaster, PA
- Zimmerman Farms – Pitman, PA
Cooking Beef to Perfection
How To Cook It
Broil, Grill, Roast