Elegant, simple and savory, our chefs accent a rich, buttery salmon fillet with a splash of lemon juice and a bit of
fresh dill for fragrance, flavor and color. Earthy fingerling potatoes and tender-crisp asparagus spears round
out the dish, making this sophisticated entrée a wholly satisfying lunch or dinner.
(Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
More about this Smart & Simple meal:
Please do not freeze.
- Good source of vitamins A and C, and iron
- Great source of dietary fiber
- See nutrition panel for more info
• Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
• No Hydrogenated Oils
• High Fiber
• Nutritionist Recommended
• All Natural
|1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 1/2 minutes (lower watts).
3. Let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!