Hearty, homey and full of zesty flavor, this savory vegetarian "lasagna" was influenced by south-of-the-border flavors.
You'll taste earthy black beans, fire-roasted corn, spicy tomato salsa, soy chorizo and creamy chipotle-tofu
between three layers of corn tortillas. As a final touch, our chefs top this
entrée with reduced-fat cheddar cheese and serve it alongside tangy cherry tomatoes.
(Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
SUBTLE HEAT - Learn more.
More about this Smart & Simple meal:
Please do not freeze.
- Low in cholesterol total and saturated fats
- High in antioxidant vitamins A and C
- Rich in fiber, calcium and iron
- Excellent source of meatless protein (40% protein of the established 50g DV)
- See nutrition panel for more info
• Nutritionist Recommended
• No Hydrogenated Oils
• High Fiber
|1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 1/2 minutes (1000+ watts) or 4 minutes (lower watts).
3. Let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!