When simple mac 'n cheese just will not do... look no further than our megaroni! Our chefs blend multigrain
elbow macaroni with our delicious beef Bolognese sauce, yogurt, a touch of heavy cream and parmesan
cheese to create a creamy, dreamy pasta dish the kids are sure to love. Served with a side of tender, nutritious steamed broccoli florets.
More about this Kids Meal:
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- Full serving of vegetables in every meal
- Broccoli, yogurt and cheese are a good source of calcium for building strong bones
- Multigrain pasta is a good source of fiber
- Lean meal option
Please do not freeze.
• Nutritionist Recommended
|Both Cooking Methods:
Remove sleeve and plastic film
Stir pasta with sauce before
Important: Heating times vary.
1. Place in microwave and heat on high for 2 minutes in 1,000-watt
or higher microwave, or 2 1/2 minutes in lower wattage microwave.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Cover tray with aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until heated through.
4. Carefully remove foil to avoid steam.