This crave-worthy chicken parm is like getting a big, warm hug from your nonna!
An all-white meat chicken patty is lightly breaded, baked and topped with our tangy, slow-cooked
tomato sauce. We've also snuck in a full serving of vegetables by adding loads of naturally-sweet carrots to the sauce.
Nutty, toothsome whole wheat fusilli and mozzarella cheese round out this warming, comforting meal.
More about this Kids Meal:
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- Full serving of vegetables in every meal
- Cheese is an excellent source of calcium for building strong bones
- Tomato sauce and carrots are an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A
- Whole wheat fusilli is a good source of fiber
- Chicken raised without the use of antibiotics
Please do not freeze.
• Raised Without Antibiotics
• Nutritionist Recommended
|Both Cooking Methods:
Remove sleeve from tray.
Microwave Oven: Heating times vary.
1. Pull back one corner of plastic film.
2. Place in microwave and heat on high for 3 minutes in 1,000-watt
or higher microwave, or 3 1/2 minutes in lower wattage microwave.
3. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film.
Conventional Oven: Pre-heat to 350°F.
1. Remove plastic film & sprinkle 1 tsp of water over just the pasta.
2. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
3. Heat in oven on a baking sheet for 25 minutes, then remove foil &
cook for an additional 5 minutes or until heated through.