This is how to get your kids to eat spinach! Big pasta shells are filled with a creamy ricotta
and chopped spinach mixture and then topped with our tangy, slow-cooked tomato sauce. These stuffed shells
are so good, your little ones won't even care they're getting a full serving of vegetables.
More about this Kids Meal:
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- Full serving of vegetables in every meal
- Cheese is an excellent source of calcium for building strong bones
Please do not freeze.
• Nutritionist Recommended
• No Hydrogenated Oils
|Both Cooking Methods:
Remove sleeve from tray.
Microwave Oven: Heating times vary.
1. Pull back one corner of plastic film.
2. Place in microwave and heat on high for 2 minutes in 1,000-watt
or higher microwave, or 2 1/2 minutes in lower wattage microwave.
3. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove plastic film from tray.
2. Cover tray with aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until heated through.
4. Carefully remove foil to avoid steam. Enjoy!