Call 'em nuggets, fingers or tenders, practically every kid will love our lightly breaded and baked pieces of real chicken breast meat — not the franken-nuggets you find at a fast food chain. You'll love that they come with a colorful rice-quinoa pilaf chock full of peas, carrots, zucchini and corn. Served with a side of our tangy barbecue-ketchup sauce for lots of dinnertime dipping fun!
More about this Kids Meal:
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- Full serving of vegetables in every meal
- Carrots, peas and green beans are an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A
- Quinoa-rice pilaf, chicken and green beans are an excellent source of iron and a good source of fiber
- Meal is low in saturated fat
Please do not freeze.
• No Hydrogenated Oils
• Nutritionist Recommended
|Both Cooking Methods:
Before cooking, remove plastic film from tray and remove sauce cup.
Microwave Oven: Heating times vary.
1. Place in microwave and heat on high for 1 1/2 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 2 minutes in lower wattage microwave.
2. Let sit for 1 minute before serving with sauce.
Conventional Oven: Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
1. Sprinkle a teaspoon of water over the green beans.
2. Place tray on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through.
4. Serve with sauce. Enjoy!