We blend two classic kid-friendly dishes — mac 'n' cheese and broccoli in cheese sauce — in one! Our version pairs multigrain elbow pasta with a tangy cheddar cheese sauce and tender steamed broccoli florets. Kids will love dunking the brightly colored broccoli "trees" in the smooth and creamy cheese sauce.
More about this Kids Meal:
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- Full serving of vegetables in every meal
- Cheese sauce is an excellent source of calcium for growing bones
- Broccoli is an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins A & C
- Multigrain pasta is an excellent source of iron and high in fiber
- Meal is vegetarian and contains no artificial trans fat
Please do not freeze.
• Nutritionist Recommended
• No Hydrogenated Oils
|Both Cooking Methods:
Remove sleeve from tray.
Mix well before eating.
Microwave Oven: Cooking times vary.
1. Pull back one corner of plastic film.
2. Place in microwave and heat on high for 1 1/2 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 2 minutes in lower wattage microwave.
3. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove plastic film from tray.
2. Place tray on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until fully heated, stirring halfway through.