A classic dish any kid will love! Tender pasta pillows are filled with a mild blend of Romano and ricotta cheeses and topped with our tangy, slow-cooked tomato sauce. We've also snuck in a full serving of vegetables by adding loads of naturally-sweet carrots to the sauce.
More about this Kids Meal:
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- Full serving of vegetables in every meal
- Tomato sauce and ravioli are an excellent source of iron
- Meal is vegetarian, an excellent source of calcium for building strong bones and rich in fiber and antioxidant vitamin A
Please do not freeze.
• Nutritionist Recommended
• No Hydrogenated Oils
|Both Cooking Methods:
Remove sleeve from tray.
Mix well before serving.
Microwave Oven: Heating times vary.
1. Pull back one corner of plastic film.
2. Place in microwave and heat on high for 3 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 3 1/2 minutes in lower wattage microwave.
3. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film. Enjoy!
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove plastic film from tray and cover with aluminum foil.
2. Place tray on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until heated through.
4. Carefully remove foil avoiding steam. Enjoy!