Chef Floyd Cardoz presents a new favorite in this fragrant dish of spice-rubbed shrimp over brown rice, diced zucchini and green peas. The dish is both peppery and irresistibly creamy, thanks to a yogurt-based spinach sauce, but our nutritionist assures us that this delicious dish actually meets her nutrition guidelines. Good and good for you? We're impressed.
(Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
More about this meal:
- 500 calories or fewer and just enough salt
- Low fat
- Excellent source of fiber
- Rich in vitamin A and iron
- Provides calcium
- No added sugar
- See nutrition panel for more info
Please do not freeze.
SUBTLE HEAT - Learn more.
• Nutritionist Recommended
• Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
• Whole Grains
• High Fiber
• No Hydrogenated Oils
|1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 minutes (lower watts).
3. Let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!