Why shouldn't lunch be luxurious? This entreé lets you enjoy the rich flavors of a fussy Spanish
paella after just a few minutes in your microwave. We season shrimp and chicken with a blend of saffron,
garlic and paprika and then combine with peas, diced peppers, zucchini and marinated artichokes. It's
served over flavorful rice infused with saffron-lobster-broth.
(Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
More about this Smart & Simple meal:
Please do not freeze.
- Great source of dietary fiber and vitamins A and C
- Good source of calcium and iron
- See nutrition panel for more info
• 2+ Servings of Vegetables
• Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
• No Hydrogenated Oils
• Nutritionist Recommended
• High Fiber
• Raised Without Antibiotics
|1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 1/2 minutes (lower watts).
3. Let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!