Yes, it's true — this creamy, dreamy pasta dish is actually healthy! We start with tender gemelli pasta, perfectly twisted to catch a richly flavored goat cheese sauce. Then we add juicy pieces of grilled chicken breast (from chicken raised without the use of antibiotics), roasted button mushrooms, silky tomatoes and bright French green beans. Seasoned to perfection with garlic, black pepper and parsley.
(Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
More about this meal:
- Rich in fiber and iron
- Provides calcium and vitamin A
- Chicken raised without the use of antibiotics
• Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
• Nutritionist Recommended
• Low Cholesterol
• 2+ Servings of Vegetables
• Low Fat
• High Fiber
• No Hydrogenated Oils
• Low Calorie
|1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes (1000+ watts) or 4 ½ minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, gently shake container and let stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!