Sink your fork into this hearty, meat-free variation on the classic English comfort food. Earthy lentils, carrots, peas, leeks and ground vegetarian protein create a rich stew that's lightly seasoned with thyme, rosemary and sage. Sweet potatoes are mashed until smooth with maple syrup, butter and milk and layered on top with a sprinkle of chopped parsley. This dish is so 'meaty,' some folks might have hard time believing it's vegetarian! (Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
More about this meal:
- A balanced meal with protein, veggies and grains
Please do not freeze.
• High Fiber
• 2+ Servings of Vegetables
• Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
• No Hydrogenated Oils
|1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 1/2 minutes (1000+ watts) or 4 minutes (lower watts).
3. Let stand for 1 minute before removing film. Enjoy!