No ordinary spaghetti and meatballs, this satisfying vegetarian version stands up on its own culinary merits: a bright sauce full of richly flavored slow-cooked tomatoes, roasted garlic and basil alongside nutty whole-wheat pasta and tender "meatballs" made with soy protein, parmesan, breadcrumbs, marjoram and parsley. This meatless dish makes a satisfying meal that's more savory, less sinful. (Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
More about this meal:
- A balanced meal with protein, veggies and grains
- Low in saturated fat
- An excellent source of meatless protein (36% protein of the established 50g DV)
- Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods, and low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease
Please do not freeze.
• Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
• Cholesterol Free
• High Fiber
• Nutritionist Recommended
• No Hydrogenated Oils
• Low Fat
• Whole Grains
|1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 ½ minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, gently shake container and let stand for 1 minute.
4. Mix well before serving. Enjoy!