Olli Salumeria Calabrese Salami
- Calabrese is a spicy salami that gets its kick from cayenne pepper and paprika. Ours is based on a traditional recipe from Calabria, where spicy sausages are popular.
Olli Salumeria's authentic Italian Salami is made by master salumiere, Oliviero "Olli" Colmignoli, and is based on 160-year old family recipes. Olli's products are made in their state-of-the-art facility in Manakin Sabot, Virginia. (from Olli Salumeria)
Pork, Sea Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Natural Flavoring, Wine, Sweet Paprika, Turbinado Sugar, Garlic, Lactic Acid Starter Culture.
Like That? You'll Love This.
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- $0.59/eaSave! 4 for $2.00
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.49/ea