- Herbal and earthy, firm and crisp, green beans are universal favorites. They are a classic side dish served on their own — simply steam, sauté, or boil them (we like to add a little butter and lemon). Their texture also stands up to long cooking in dishes like casseroles and stews. We always buy a few more than we need, because we tend to nibble on them raw as we're preparing them.Origin
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.29/eaSave! 2 for $2.50
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00