- Herbal and earthy, firm and crisp, green beans are universal favorites. They are a classic side dish served on their own — simply steam, sauté, or boil them (we like to add a little butter and lemon). Their texture also stands up to long cooking in dishes like casseroles and stews. We always buy a few more than we need, because we tend to nibble on them raw as we're preparing them.Origin
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/eaSave! 2 for $1.50
- Celery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$2.99/ea