"Green Coconut, Water Coconut"
- Sometimes called water coconuts, young green coconuts have soft flesh and lots of liquid. In the tropics, people often sip the coconut water inside. To crack one, simply chop a shallow wedge into the tapered top, then pour out the water when the first opening appears (or simply insert a straw to sip straight from the coconut). Once it's drained, continue slicing through the husk. A long metal spoon will help you scoop out the flesh, which can be eaten or added into salsas, curries and chutneys.Origin
ThailandSeasonPeak Season: Varies
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $1.29/eaSave! 5 for $6.00
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- Shanley Farms Gator Eggs Avocados6 pack, 1.5lb$5.99/ea
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$2.99/ea
$4.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.29/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
$4.99Save! 2 for $4.00