- Our tender whole filet mignon is prepared just right, brushed with extra virgin olive oil and seasoned to perfection with coarse sea salt and black pepper. Perfectly browned on the outside and rosy pink throughout, just finish in your oven and serve with the included sauce.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Preheat oven to 325°F. Add 2/3 cup of water to the bottom of tray and cook filet, uncovered, on middle rack of oven for 45-60 minutes. Check for desired doneness by inserting a thermometer into the thickest part of the filet:
- *Rare (120°F)
- *Medium (135°F)
- Well Done (160°F)
- *The USDA recommends cooking filet of beef to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F as measured by thermometer.
Allow to rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve with warm jus.
In a saucepan over medium-low heat, warm to a gentle simmer, about 10 minutes.
Remove lid. Heat on High for 3-5 minutes, stirring midway though.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
(Seared Filet of Beef Loin Tenderloin Seasoned With Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Spices),
(Roasted Veal Stock Reduction [Water, Roasted Veal Bones, Onions, Celery, Carrots, Tomato Paste, Mushrooms, Parsley Stems, Kosher Salt, Bay Leaves, Thyme, White Peppercorns]).
Filet Mignon of Beef au Jus, Whole
"Seared Beef Loin Tenderloin au Jus"
Order by 12:00 PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Farm-Raised Lemon-Dill Salmon, WholeServes 10-12$95.00/ea
- Butterflied Coriander-Sage Cornish HensServes 4-6$59.00/ea
- Standing Beef Rib Roast au Jus, WholeServes 10-12, 12lbs$245.00/ea
- Grilled Salmon Platter (Farm-Raised Salmon), Regular10ct, 3-4oz ea$85.00/ea
- Colossal Shrimp Cocktail Platter, Small16ct, approx. 1lb$40.00/ea
- FreshDirectCaesar Salad, Extra-LargeServes 10-12, 3.3lbs$31.99/ea
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size2ct, 84 sheets ea$5.99/ea($3.00/ct)
- Cal-OrganicBaby Carrot Snack Packs6pk, 2oz ea$3.99/ea