- The Vermont Creamery story begins with this mild goats' milk cheese. It was on a farm in Brittany where young Allison Hooper, working for room and board, learned the time-honored traditions of European artisanal cheesemaking. Working as a dairy lab technician in Vermont a few years later, she produced a chèvre for a banquet organized by Bob Reese, then marketing director of the State Agriculture Department. Chèvre was still largely unavailable in Vermont at the time — but not for much longer. Inspired by the response to her chèvre, Allison teamed up with Bob to found Vermont Creamery. (from Vermont Creamery)Claims
- Low Sodium
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Goats Milk, Culture, Enzymes, Salt.
Vermont Creamery Fresh Goat Cheese Classic Chèvre
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Love BeetsCooked Beetsapprox. 8.8oz$2.99/ea
- Lemonsapprox. 2lb, 5-7 per bag$4.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea