- Sun-gold, sweet, crunchy perfection, with crisp, milky kernels that burst when bitten. Corn is a native American crop that's really a grass. It has grown on our continent for tens of thousands of years. We love this classic simply boiled and slathered in butter.Origin
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Husked Corn4pk$5.99/ea
- Green Beans1lb$2.49/lb
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/eaSave! 2 for $1.50
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist Farms Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.29/eaSave! 2 for $4.00