Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium
- A truly super cuke. Hothouse cucumbers are green, fresh-tasting, and almost minty. At least a foot long and seedless, they are sometimes called "burpless" because their thin skins are easy to digest. They make the most refined teatime sandwiches.Origin
USA, Canada and Holland
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $15.49/lbPlease select
- $4.99/eaAny 2 Salad Dressings for $8.00($6.74/PT)Mix'n'Match
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- White Cauliflower(about 1.5lb ea)$5.49/eaSave! 2 for $10.00