- A truly super cuke. Hothouse cucumbers are green, fresh-tasting, and almost minty. At least a foot long and seedless, they are sometimes called "burpless" because their thin skins are easy to digest. They make the most refined teatime sandwiches.Origin
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium
Like That? You'll Love This.
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$1.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- $0.99/eaSave! 4 for $3.60
$4.99Save! 2 for $7.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsCelery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00