- This semi-savoy variety of spinach is grown by Deer Run Farms in Long Island, NY. With its exceptional flavor, this spinach is distinguishable by its crinkly, dark leaves and crisp, hearty texture. It has a clean, fresh taste with a light sharpness that fits beautifully in rich dishes made with eggs and cheeses. Use it in soups, omelets, salads and frittatas. Sauté it. Steam it. Braise it. Spinach shrinks dramatically when you cook it. A large panful reduces to a small lump.BrandAbout Deer Run Farms
LEAFY GREENSStoring Spinach, Swiss Chard, and Collard, Dandelion, and Turnip Greens
These greens retain their crispness if kept in the coolest part of the fridge for up to 4 days. Wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag.
Kale is tastiest if eaten soon after purchase, but it should keep in the refrigerator for up to a week if stored in a perforated plastic bag with its leaves close together.
Storing Chicory and Escarole
These greens retain their crispness for up to a week if kept in the coolest part of the fridge. Wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag.
Storing Brussels Sprouts
Place unwashed Brussels sprouts in a paper bag in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator, where they should keep for 3 to 4 days.
Storing Kohlrabi Greens
These greens are very perishable, so wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator. They should keep for a couple of days.
Deer Run Farms Local Bunched Spinach
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Green Beans1lb$2.49/ea
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- $8.49/eaSave! 2 for $12.00
- Organic Broccolette0.5lb$2.99/ea
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Lemons2lbs, 5-7 per bag$4.49/eaSave! 2 for $8.00