FreshDirect Bias-Cut Carrots in a Microwavable Bag
- We give humble, earthy carrots an elegant makeover by slicing them on the bias, elongating the shape of the medallions. Preparation couldn't be more simple — just pop the bag in the microwave and press some buttons. Finish them off with a simple butter and maple glaze to add a bright gleam to your plate.Heating Instructions
Conveniently packaged in microwave-ready bags, these veggies are quick to cook, without any of the hassle of washing and chopping. You'll have nutritious vegetables ready in minutes!
Place the bag in the microwave center seam side up. Heat on high for 4 1/2 - 5 minutes in 1000-watt or higher, 5 1/2 - 6 minutes in lower wattage. Let the bag sit for 1 minute before removing. Open perforated seam by pulling apart, being careful as the contents are extremely hot.Origin
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.29/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
$4.99Save! 2 for $4.00
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$2.99/ea
$4.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- $3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
$1.99Any 3 Select Deer Run greens for $3.00Mix'n'Match
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- Ocean Mist Farms Fennel(about 12oz ea)$2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- $2.99/eaSave! 4 for $10.00