- The banana is an anytime, year-round snack. We like them fully yellow with just a dusting of brown freckles. But super-ripe, meltingly sweet bananas and firmer greenish ones have their fans too. Slice them onto cereal or pancakes, fold into fruit salad, blend into smoothies, and bake into muffins. Heat brings out bananas' creamy sweetness. Try baking, broiling, or sautéing them with butter and sugar for a luscious dessert.Origin
EcuadorSeasonBanana Season: All Year
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fage TOTAL0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.45/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.89/ea
- Clementinesapprox. 3lb, 15-20 per bag$7.99/ea2 for $15.00
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.49/ea2 for $7.00