- The starchiness of a potato with the sweetness of a banana. Fried yellow plantains, called maduros or amarillos, are a staple of Latin American tables. They are like potato chips, but warm, irresistibly chewy, salty, and almost candied. Serve these big "cooking bananas" as a side dish with black beans and rice or roast chicken.Origin
Please note: Our bananas ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USA and GuatemalaSeasonPlantain Season: All Year
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
- Yellow Bananas, Case40lb (80-100 pcs)$29.99/ea
- Interrupcion Fair Trade Organic Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$2.99/bunch
- $2.99/eaSave! 4 for $6.00
- $3.99/pkgSave! 2 for $7.00
- $0.59/eaSave! 6 for $3.00
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
$3.99Save! 2 for $6.00