- The starchiness of a potato with the sweetness of a banana. Fried yellow plantains, called maduros or amarillos, are a staple of Latin American tables. They are like potato chips, but warm, irresistibly chewy, salty, and almost candied. Serve these big "cooking bananas" as a side dish with black beans and rice or roast chicken.Origin
Please note: Our bananas ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
GuatemalaSeasonPlantain Season: All Year
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
$3.99Any 2 Family Tree stone fruit for $2.50/lbMix'n'Match
- $3.99/eaAny 2 $3.99 Cut Fruit for $7.00Mix'n'Match
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
$3.99Save! $2.50/lb for 2lb or more
- Lemon Family Pack5 - 7ct. (2 lb bag)$5.99/ea
- Shanley Farms Gator Eggs Avocados6 pack, 1.5lb$6.99/ea
- $4.99/eaSave! 2 for $9.00