Kim Chee Pride Korean-Style Pickled Vegetables
- Kim Chee is a traditional Korean vegetable dish which has been an important part of Korean diet for centuries. Made with the freshest cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, red pepper, and scallion, this Kim Chee is a refreshingly pungent and healthy side dish. (from Kim Chee Pride)Claims
- All Natural
- No Artificial Color
- No MSG
Chinese Cabbage, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Scallion, Red Pepper, Salt, Sugar, Anchovy Sauce.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- GoyaBlack Beans15.5oz$1.29/ea($1.33/lb)
- Bumble BeeSolid White Albacore Tuna in Water3oz cans 3pk$4.59/ea($8.20/lb)
- GoyaChick Peas15.5oz$1.29/ea($1.33/lb)
- $1.99/eaAny 3 Westbrae for $4.98($2.12/lb)Mix'n'Match