- Roland cutlivated hearts of palm are the prized edible hearts of young palm trees. They have a silky texture and a delicate flavor resembling that of an artichoke. The tender white stalks come from the top three feet of a palm tree. Use cold in a variety of salad and appetizer dishes. (from Roland)Claims
- Low Cholesterol
- All Natural
- Low Fat
- Low Calorie
Hearts of Palm, Water, Salt, Citric Acid.
Roland Cultivated Kosher Hearts of Palm
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.69/ea2 for $5.00
- Green GiantCorn15.25oz$1.59/ea($1.67/lb)
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- GoyaChick Peas15.5oz$0.70/ea
- $4.49/ea2 for $8.00
- Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00