- The Cornish game hen is a milder, smaller version of a chicken. Named for its origins in Cornwall, England, this quick-cooking little bird has a subtle, delicate taste. Our kitchen makes up a marinade of extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, coriander, garlic and sage to steep the lightly brined meat.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Bake- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tray on middle rack and roast, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes (for a crisper skin, transfer hens to a baking sheet for cooking and raise temperature to 450°F for final 5 minutes). Remove from oven and allow to rest before serving.
Grill- Place hens skin-side down, grill over medium heat until skin is golden brown, about 8 minutes uncovered. Flip, close lid and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until done.
Must be cooked before consumption. The USDA recommends cooking poultry to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F as measured by thermometer.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Cornish Hen, Canola Oil, Water, Sage, Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Coriander, Black Pepper, White Pepper.
Butterflied Coriander-Sage Cornish Hens
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Farm-Raised Lemon-Dill Salmon, WholeServes 10-12$95.00/ea
- Filet Mignon of Beef au Jus, WholeServes 6-8$139.00/ea
$9.99Any 2 Ready to Bake Appetizers for $16.00($0.72/ct)
- Cloud 92-Ply Strong and Absorbent Paper Towels, Choose-a-Size8ct, 116 sheets ea$11.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- Snyder's of Hanover100-Calorie Pretzel Packs, Sticks10ct, 0.9oz ea$4.29/ea($7.66/lb)
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$11.19/ea
- SmartfoodSnack Pack12ct, 0.63oz ea$4.49/ea($9.55/lb)
- FreshDirectGreen Salad with Chicken, LargeServes 6-8, 2.42lbs$29.99/ea