Butterflied Coriander-Sage Cornish Hens
- The Cornish game hen is a milder, smaller version of a chicken. Named for its origins in Cornwall, England, this quick-cooking little bird has a subtle, delicate taste. Our kitchen makes up a marinade of extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, coriander, garlic and sage to steep the lightly brined meat.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Bake- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tray on middle rack and roast, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes (for a crisper skin, transfer hens to a baking sheet for cooking and raise temperature to 450°F for final 5 minutes). Remove from oven and allow to rest before serving.
Grill- Place hens skin-side down, grill over medium heat until skin is golden brown, about 8 minutes uncovered. Flip, close lid and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until done.
Must be cooked before consumption. The USDA recommends cooking poultry to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F as measured by thermometer.
Cornish Hen, Canola Oil, Water, Sage, Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Coriander, Black Pepper, White Pepper.
Earliest delivery Sun 5/24
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Rotisserie Chicken Platter (Raised without Antibiotics), Ready to Serve24 pcs (Serves 8-10)$50.00/ea
- Grilled Salmon Platter (Farm-Raised Salmon), Regular10 pcs (3-4 oz ea)$90.00/ea
- Fruit Salad Bowl, Large3lb, serves 6-8$21.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00