Butterflied Coriander-Sage Cornish Hens
- The Cornish game hen is a milder, smaller version of a chicken. Named for its origins in Cornwall, England, this quick-cooking little bird has a subtle, delicate taste. Our kitchen makes up a marinade of extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, coriander, garlic and sage to steep the lightly brined meat.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Bake- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tray on middle rack and roast, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes (for a crisper skin, transfer hens to a baking sheet for cooking and raise temperature to 450°F for final 5 minutes). Remove from oven and allow to rest before serving.
Grill- Place hens skin-side down, grill over medium heat until skin is golden brown, about 8 minutes uncovered. Flip, close lid and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until done.
Must be cooked before consumption. The USDA recommends cooking poultry to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F as measured by thermometer.
Cornish Hen, Canola Oil, Water, Sage, Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Coriander, Black Pepper, White Pepper.
Earliest delivery Thu 7/02
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cloud 9 2-Ply Strong & Absorbent Paper Towels, Choose-a-Size, 8 Giant Rolls116 sheets per roll$9.59/ea
$12.99Any 2 Varieties for $16.78($1.20/ct)Mix'n'Match
- Vitalicious Deep Chocolate VitaTops4pk, 2oz ea (8oz)$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Annie's Homegrown Cheddar Bunnies Snack Packs6pk (1oz each)$4.99/ea($13.13/lb)
- Viva 1-Ply Choose-A-Size Paper Towels, 8 Giant Rolls100 sheets per roll$15.99/ea($2.00/ct)
- Cal-Organic Baby Carrot Snack Packs(6 pack, 2oz each)$3.99/ea
- Bounty 2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size2 Big Rolls, 33% More Paper$5.19/ea($2.60/ct)
- Sea's Gift Roasted Seaweed Snack3pk, 0.17oz ea$2.49/ea