- The Cornish game hen is a milder, smaller version of a chicken. Named for its origins in Cornwall, England, this quick-cooking little bird has a subtle, delicate taste. Our kitchen makes up a marinade of extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, coriander, garlic and sage to steep the lightly brined meat.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Bake- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tray on middle rack and roast, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes (for a crisper skin, transfer hens to a baking sheet for cooking and raise temperature to 450°F for final 5 minutes). Remove from oven and allow to rest before serving.
Grill- Place hens skin-side down, grill over medium heat until skin is golden brown, about 8 minutes uncovered. Flip, close lid and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until done.
Must be cooked before consumption. The USDA recommends cooking poultry to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F as measured by thermometer.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Cornish Hen, Canola Oil, Water, Sage, Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Coriander, Black Pepper, White Pepper.
Butterflied Coriander-Sage Cornish Hens
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Farm-Raised Lemon-Dill Salmon, WholeServes 10-12$95.00/ea
- Leg of Lamb au JusServes 6-8$85.00/ea
- Filet Mignon of Beef au Jus, WholeServes 6-8$139.00/ea
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 95 sheets ea$13.19/cs
$15.49Save! $12.00/cs for 2cs or more($1.65/ct)
- SmartfoodSnack Pack12ct, 0.63oz ea$4.49/ea($9.55/lb)
- Cloud 92-Ply Strong and Absorbent Paper Towels, Full Sheets3ct, 48 sheets ea$4.59/ea($1.53/ct)
- Cal-OrganicBaby Carrot Snack Packs6pk, 2oz ea$3.99/eaAny 2 carrots for $7.00Mix'n'Match