Butterflied Coriander-Sage Cornish Hens
- The Cornish game hen is a milder, smaller version of a chicken. Named for its origins in Cornwall, England, this quick-cooking little bird has a subtle, delicate taste. Our kitchen makes up a marinade of extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, coriander, garlic and sage to steep the lightly brined meat.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Bake- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tray on middle rack and roast, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes (for a crisper skin, transfer hens to a baking sheet for cooking and raise temperature to 450°F for final 5 minutes). Remove from oven and allow to rest before serving.
Grill- Place hens skin-side down, grill over medium heat until skin is golden brown, about 8 minutes uncovered. Flip, close lid and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until done.
Must be cooked before consumption. The USDA recommends cooking poultry to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F as measured by thermometer.
Cornish Hen, Canola Oil, Water, Sage, Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Coriander, Black Pepper, White Pepper.
Earliest delivery Fri 9/04
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Farm-Raised Lemon-Dill Salmon, WholeServes 10-12$95.00/ea
- Filet Mignon of Beef au Jus, WholeServes 6-8$139.00/ea
- Leg of Lamb au JusServes 6-8$85.00/ea
- Grilled Vegetable Platter, Largeabout 5.5 lbs$65.00/ea
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size, 8 Giant Rolls8 Giant Rolls, 116 sheets per roll$16.49/cs($2.06/ct)
- FreshDirectRoasted, Salted Cashews Snack Packs10 pack, 1.5 oz ea (15 oz)$10.99/10pk($11.69/lb)
- Classic Greek Salad Bowl, Large2.25 lbs, serves 6-8$28.00/ea
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, 8 Rolls44 sheets per roll$14.49/ea($1.81/ct)
- FreshDirectRaw Almonds Snack Packs10 pack, 2 oz ea (20 oz)$13.99/10pk($11.19/lb)
- Fruit Salad Bowl, Large3lb, serves 6-8$21.99/ea