Butterflied Coriander-Sage Cornish Hens
- The Cornish game hen is a milder, smaller version of a chicken. Named for its origins in Cornwall, England, this quick-cooking little bird has a subtle, delicate taste. Our kitchen makes up a marinade of extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, coriander, garlic and sage to steep the lightly brined meat.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Bake- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tray on middle rack and roast, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes (for a crisper skin, transfer hens to a baking sheet for cooking and raise temperature to 450°F for final 5 minutes). Remove from oven and allow to rest before serving.
Grill- Place hens skin-side down, grill over medium heat until skin is golden brown, about 8 minutes uncovered. Flip, close lid and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until done.
Must be cooked before consumption. The USDA recommends cooking poultry to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F as measured by thermometer.
Cornish Hen, Canola Oil, Water, Sage, Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Coriander, Black Pepper, White Pepper.
Earliest delivery Sat 2/28
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Whole Filet Mignon of Beef au JusAbout 3lbs (Serves 6-8)$165.00/ea
- Grilled Vegetable Platter, Largeabout 5.5 lbs$65.00/ea
- Leg of Lamb au Jus, Raised Without Antibiotics5.76 lbs (Serves 6-8)$95.00/ea
- Brisket of Beef w/ Roasted Vegetables & Gravy5.76 lbs (Serves 6-8)$90.00/ea
- Farm-Raised Lemon-Dill Salmon, Wholeabout 5 lbs (serves 8-10)$85.00/ea
- Southwest Chicken Salad Bowl, Large2.3 lbs, serves 6-8$33.00/ea
- Bounty Giant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size, 8 Giant Rolls8 Giant Rolls, 116 sheets per roll$14.01/cs
$16.49Any 2 select Bounty products for $26.38Mix'n'Match
- Cal-Organic Baby Carrot Snack Packs(6 pack, 2oz each)$3.99/ea
- Bounty 2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size2 Big Rolls, 33% More Paper$4.41/ea
$5.19Save! 2 for $8.30(details)OFF ONE Bounty Product (excludes trial/travel size)Save $0.25
- FreshDirect Raw Cashews Snack Packs10 pack, 1.5 oz ea (15 oz)$10.99/10pk
- Fruit Salad Bowl, Large3lb, serves 6-8$21.99/ea