- We've adorned a side of fresh, flavorful salmon with fragrant dill, lemon slices, capers and pats of our savory dill butter. Delivered to you fully prepped for quick baking. Delicious hot or cold.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Preheat oven to 325°F. Pour white wine in tray and cover loosely. Place salmon in oven and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until center is light pink.
*The FDA recommends cooking fish to until the flesh is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Contains Fish
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Salmon, Water, White Wine (Contains Sulfites), Lemon, Butter, Dill, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seed, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Sulphur Dioxide [Preservative]), Garlic, Canola Oil, Lemon Juice From Concentrate [Water Added], Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper).
Farm-Raised Lemon-Dill Salmon, Whole
Order by 3:00 PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Earliest delivery Wed 3/01
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Filet Mignon of Beef au Jus, WholeServes 6-8$139.00/ea
- Colossal Shrimp Cocktail Platter, Small16ct, approx. 1lb$40.00/ea
- Three-Cheese Lasagna w/ Bolognese Sauce, Catering SizeServes 6-8, 5lbs$45.00/ea
- Butterflied Coriander-Sage Cornish HensServes 4-6$59.00/ea
- Frenched Racks of LambServes 4-6$95.00/ea
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese w/ Parmesan Breadcrumbs, Catering SizeServes 10-12, 5.5lbs$45.00/ea
- Leg of Lamb au JusServes 6-8$85.00/ea
- Standing Beef Rib Roast au Jus, WholeServes 10-12, 12lbs$245.00/ea