- We've adorned a side of fresh, flavorful salmon with fragrant dill, lemon slices, capers and pats of our savory dill butter. Delivered to you fully prepped for quick baking. Delicious hot or cold.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Preheat oven to 325°F. Pour white wine in tray and cover loosely. Place salmon in oven and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until center is light pink.
*The FDA recommends cooking fish to until the flesh is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Contains Fish
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Salmon, Water, White Wine (Contains Sulfites), Lemon, Butter, Dill, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seed, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Sulphur Dioxide [Preservative]), Garlic, Canola Oil, Lemon Juice From Concentrate [Water Added], Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper).
Farm-Raised Lemon-Dill Salmon, Whole
Order by 3:00 PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Only available for delivery on Thursdays
Earliest delivery Sat 10/29
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectLeg of Lamb au JusServes 6-8$85.00/ea
- FreshDirectColossal Shrimp Cocktail Platter, Small16ct, approx. 1lb$40.00/ea
- FreshDirectStanding Beef Rib Roast au Jus, WholeServes 10-12, 12lbs$245.00/ea
- FreshDirectRotisserie Chicken Platter (Raised without Antibiotics), Ready to ServeServes 8-10, 24ct$50.00/ea
- FreshDirectBaked Macaroni and Cheese w/ Parmesan Breadcrumbs, Catering SizeServes 10-12, 5.5lbs$45.00/ea
- FreshDirectFrenched Racks of LambServes 4-6$95.00/ea
$9.99Any 2 Ready to Bake Appetizers for $16.00($0.71/ct)