- Our succulent leg of lamb is seasoned to perfection with coarse sea salt, black pepper, fresh garlic and spices, rubbed with extra virgin olive oil and browned to tender perfection. Finish to your liking in your oven and serve along with the included lamb sauce.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Preheat oven to 325°F. Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of tray and place tray on middle rack. Roast to desired doneness, checking temperature approximately 1 hour after placing the roast in the oven. Check for desired doneness by inserting a thermometer into the centermost area:
- *Rare (120°F)
- *Medium (135°F)
- Well Done (160°F)
- *The USDA recommends cooking leg of lamb to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F as measured by thermometer.
When cooked, remove from oven and let stand, covered for 15 minutes, turning once midway through. Slice and serve with warmed jus.
In a saucepan over medium-low heat, warm to a gentle simmer, about 10 minutes.
Remove lid. Heat on High for 3-5 minutes, stirring midway though.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Leg Of Lamb:
Leg Of Lamb, Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Black Pepper, Garlic, Rosemary, Sea Salt, Salt.
Roasted Lamb Stock Reduction (Water, Roasted Lamb Bones, Carrots, Celery, Onions, Tomato Paste, Garlic, Spices [Parsley Stems, Garlic, Rosemary, Thyme, White Peppercorns, Bay Leaves]), Butter.
Leg of Lamb au Jus
Earliest delivery Mon 12/12
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Butterflied Coriander-Sage Cornish HensServes 4-6$59.00/ea
- Standing Beef Rib Roast au Jus, WholeServes 10-12, 12lbs$245.00/ea
- Filet Mignon of Beef au Jus, WholeServes 6-8$139.00/ea
- Farm-Raised Lemon-Dill Salmon, WholeServes 10-12$95.00/ea
- Cal-OrganicBaby Carrot Snack Packs6pk, 2oz ea$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectCaesar Salad, Extra-LargeServes 10-12, 3.3lbs$31.99/ea
- Seventh Generation100% Recycled Paper Towels, 2-Ply6ct, 140 sheets ea$13.99/ea($2.33/ct)