Standing Beef Rib Roast au Jus, Whole
- Tender beef roasts are hand-selected and trimmed by our butchers then roasted by our chefs with a simple seasoning of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Nicely browned on the outside and rosy pink inside, this rib roast makes an elegant and delicious holiday-meal centerpiece. Finish roasting in your oven to desired doneness and serve au jus (included).Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Preheat oven to 325°F. Add 1 cup of water to bottom of tray and cook roast in tray, uncovered, for 1 hour. Check roast for desired doneness by inserting a thermometer into the center, avoiding bone.
- *Rare (120°F)
- *Medium (135°F)
- Well Done (160°F)
- *The USDA recommends cooking beef roasts to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F as measured by thermometer.
Allow to rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve with warm jus.
In a saucepan over medium-low heat, warm to a gentle simmer, about 10 minutes.
Remove lid. Heat on High for 3-5 minutes, stirring midway though.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Beef Rib Eye, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Spices.
Roasted Veal Stock Reduction (Water, Roasted Veal Bones, Onions, Celery, Carrots, Tomato Paste, Mushrooms, Parsely Stems, Kosher Salt, Bay Leaves, Thyme, White Peppercorns).
Earliest delivery Mon 11/30
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Leg of Lamb au JusServes 6-8$85.00/ea
- Filet Mignon of Beef au Jus, WholeServes 6-8$139.00/ea
- Farm-Raised Lemon-Dill Salmon, WholeServes 10-12$95.00/ea
- Frenched Racks of LambServes 4-6$95.00/ea
- Classic Greek Salad Bowl, LargeServes 6-8, 2.25lbs$28.00/ea
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size2ct, 33% More Paper$4.67/ea
- Cal-OrganicBaby Carrot Snack Packs(6 pack, 2oz each)$2.99/ea
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Fruit Salad Bowl, LargeServes 6-8, 3lbs$21.99/ea
- SmartfoodSnack Pack12ct, 0.63oz ea$4.49/ea($9.55/lb)
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 116 sheets ea$14.84/cs