- What's up with The People's Pickle? Simply put, the people have spoken! For years, folks have wondered when Rick's Picks, which is based on the Lower East Side of New York, would come up with a pickle that evoked the mouth-watering spirit and classic flavor of New York deli pickles. The People's Pickle is a chunky, garlicky slice with hints of coriander and dill. Just try to have only one! Even better, The People's Pickle continues our emphasis on health and wellness: it is all-natural and low sodium. (from Rick's Picks)Claims
- Low Sodium
- Gluten Free
- Cholesterol Free
- Fat Free
Cucumbers, Vinegar, Water, Garlic Dill, Coriander, Salt, Calcium Chloride.
Manufactured In Facility That Handles Wheat, Soy, Milk, Peanuts And Tree Nuts.
Rick's Picks The People's Pickle
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic ValleyNonfat Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea
- Skim PlusMilk1/2 gallon$4.79/ea
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic 2% Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea
- Horizon Organic2% Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea
$4.39Any 2 Varieties for $6.00($1.03/pt)