- Pappardelle is one of the widest-cut long noodles out there and it's traditionally served with thick, hearty sauces like a meat ragu. Pappardelle's name is derived from the Italian word pappare, which means "to gobble up."
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Eggs
Wheat Flour, White All-Purpose, Enriched, Unbleached, Wheat, Durum, Eggs Whole Pasteurized, Water, Annatto Color.
Ravello Fresh Egg Pappardelle
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- 0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- organicgirlBaby Arugulaapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectSemolina Demi Baguette, Frozen2pk, 11" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)