- We start with sweet, mellow slow-cooked onion confit and hot pepper-infused vodka. Tomatoes, heavy cream, and Parmesan round out this savory sauce. The acidity of the tomatoes is balanced perfectly by the cream, and the Parm gives the sauce a nice sharp bite. The spicy vodka adds an unexpected kick. Perfect with penne, but don't stop there experiment.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Stovetop - Pour sauce into a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately. Microwave - Remove lid and cover container loosely with plastic wrap. Heat on high, stirring midway through, until hot, 3-4 minutes.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Tomato Sauce (Ground Tomatoes [Tomatoes, Salt, Citric Acid], Water, Onions, Tomato Paste [Tomatoes, Citric Acid], Garlic, Olive Oil, Sugar, Basil, Sea Salt, Lemon Juice, Roasted Garlic, Spices), Heavy Cream (Heavy Cream, Milk, Less Than 0.5% Of Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80, Carrageenan), Milk (Milk, Vitamin D3), Grated Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Cows Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose [Prevents Caking], Natamycin [Protects Flavor]), Onion, Vodka, Butter, Basil, Crushed Red Chili Pepper.
Spicy Vodka Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- $2.25/eaSave! 2 for $2.00($2.25/ct)