Spicy Vodka Sauce
- We start with sweet, mellow slow-cooked onion confit and hot pepper-infused vodka. Tomatoes, heavy cream, and Parmesan round out this savory sauce. The acidity of the tomatoes is balanced perfectly by the cream, and the Parm gives the sauce a nice sharp bite. The spicy vodka adds an unexpected kick. Perfect with penne, but don't stop there experiment.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Stovetop - Pour sauce into a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately. Microwave - Remove lid and cover container loosely with plastic wrap. Heat on high, stirring midway through, until hot, 3-4 minutes.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Tomato Sauce (Tomatoes [Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Salt, Citric Acid], Water, Onion, Tomato Paste [Tomatoes, Citric Acid], Garlic, Sugar, Sea Salt, Olive Oil, Basil, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Roasted Garlic, Thyme, Oregano, White Pepper, Chili Pepper), Heavy Cream (Heavy Cream, Milk, Contains Less Than 0.5% of Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80, Carrageenan), Milk, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Enzymes, Salt, Cellulose [Anti-Caking], Natamycin [Protects Flavor]), Onions, Vodka, Crushed Red Pepper, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavorings), Basil.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Slow-Cooked Tomato Sauce16oz pint$2.99/ea
- Green Basil & Pignoli Pesto8 fl oz$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Marsala Wine & Mushroom Sauce16 fl oz$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/eaAny 2 Ocean Mist vegetables for $4.00Mix'n'Match