- Shirataki noodles are clear, traditional Japanese noodles made from Konjac or Konnyaku, an Asian yam. Its literal translation is “white waterfall” in Japanese. What are these Shirataki noodles? Tofu Shirataki is a blend of Konjac and Tofu. They are a great pasta substitute made to replace real pasta. (from House Foods)Claims
- Cholesterol Free
- GMO Free
- No Preservatives
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Contains Soy
Water, Tofu (Soybeans, Calcium Sulfate, Glucono Delta Lactone), Yam Flour, Calcium Hydroxide.
House Foods Shirataki Tofu Fettucini Shaped Noodles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Morningstar FarmsGrillers Original4ct, 2.25oz ea$4.99/ea($8.87/lb)
- Morningstar FarmsChik'n Nuggets12ct, 0.87oz ea$4.99/ea($7.60/lb)
- Morningstar FarmsChik Patties4ct, 2.5oz ea$4.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Mrs. T'sPotato and Cheddar Pierogies12ct, 16oz$3.79/ea($3.79/lb)