- If full-sized eggplants carried around family pictures, these very mild, slightly chewy, and earthy babies would surely be in their wallets. The mixed pack of baby eggplants will progress with the season as Hepworth Farms rotates in what's best, and could include any of the following varieties: fairy tale, finger, calliope, white, kermit, or neon baby eggplant. No matter the type, their pale flesh is even creamier and smoother than that of their larger cousins. No need to peel — the nutritious skin is super-tender.Claims
Located in Milton, New York, Hepworth Farms is a seventh-generation, family-owned, certified organic farm.
Eggplant is tropical in origin, so it does not agree well with extreme cold. For this reason, a whole eggplant will last better and longer out of the refrigerator but in a cool place 50 degrees is ideal. On the countertop, eggplant should keep for about 3 days. If storing cut eggplant, wrap in plastic and place in the least cool section of the refrigerator.
Hepworth Farms Local Organic Baby Eggplant Mix
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Vegetables Farm Share with Eggs, Mushrooms, Cheese and Yogurt7-9 items, weight varies$44.99/ea
$2.292 for $3.00
- $3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Jalapeño Pepper3-4ct$1.99/ea
$0.798 for $4.00
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share8-10 items, weight varies$26.99/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share with Eggs and Cheeseapprox 10 items, weight varies$34.99/ea