- These locally caught black bass, often called sea bass, are attractive fish with sweet, white, firm flesh similar in flavor to red snapper or striped bass. Its skin retains beauty even when scaled and cooked, making these fillets a popular choice for gourmands. For a crispy skin, heat your pan on high, and sear seasoned fillets with the skin side down first.Origin
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Local Wild Black Sea Bass Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.49/ea
$3.99Any 2 Select Earthbound Salads for $6.00
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- Gotham GreensGourmet Lettuce Medleyapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Spring Mixapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea
$3.29Any 2 Varieties for $5.00($2.79/lb)