- DescriptionIt looks like just another whitefish, but your first bite will tell you that wild striped bass is a fish apart. It's hard to imagine flesh that's flaky and meaty at the same time, but this is it. Cook this flavorful fish with almost any method, but we like these thick fillets just plain grilled, with a little butter and lemon.Origin
USABrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Wild Local Striped Bass Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
$3.492 for $5
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea
- Organic Broccoletteapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea2 for $8
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Arugula Saladapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea