Wild Local Striped Bass Fillet
- It looks like just another whitefish, but your first bite will tell you that wild striped bass is a fish apart. It's hard to imagine flesh that's flaky and meaty at the same time, but this is it. Cook this flavorful fish with almost any method, but we like these thick fillets just plain grilled, with a little butter and lemon.Origin
USABrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- $24.99/lbPlease select
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- $3.99/5ozAny 2 select 5oz salads for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- $3.99/5ozAny 2 Earthbound Power Greens for $7.00Mix'n'Match