Wild Cod Fillet
- This is cod at its best — moderately firm-fleshed, large-flaked, moist and mild. Although "scrod" means young, and it can be a young version of any of several fish, ours is cod. Whether you poach it with spinach, roast it with vegetables, or sauté it with a butter sauce, you can count on scrod. There's no method by which it can't be cooked.Origin
IcelandBrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.29/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Italian Parsleybunch$1.99/ea
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Grape Tomatoes16oz$2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsWhite Cauliflowerapprox 2.5lbs$4.99/ea
$5.49Save! 2 for $9.00
$5.99Save! 2 for $7.00