Wild Cod Fillet
- This is cod at its best — moderately firm-fleshed, large-flaked, moist and mild. Although "scrod" means young, and it can be a young version of any of several fish, ours is cod. Whether you poach it with spinach, roast it with vegetables, or sauté it with a butter sauce, you can count on scrod. There's no method by which it can't be cooked.Origin
IcelandBrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- $0.59/eaSave! 6 for $3.00
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
$3.99Save! 2 for $6.00
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- Scallions5.5oz$1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00