Wild Cod Fillet
- This is cod at its best — moderately firm-fleshed, large-flaked, moist and mild. Although "scrod" means young, and it can be a young version of any of several fish, ours is cod. Whether you poach it with spinach, roast it with vegetables, or sauté it with a butter sauce, you can count on scrod. There's no method by which it can't be cooked.Origin
IcelandBrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Organic Spinach(approx 8oz per bunch)$3.49/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- Grape Tomatoes1 pint$2.99/ea