- This is cod at its best — moderately firm-fleshed, large-flaked, moist and mild. Although "scrod" means young, and it can be a young version of any of several fish, ours is cod. Whether you poach it with spinach, roast it with vegetables, or sauté it with a butter sauce, you can count on scrod. There's no method by which it can't be cooked.Origin
IcelandBrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Wild Cod Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
$12.99Any 3 Staff Picks for $30.00($15.32/l)
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsJumbo White Cauliflowerapprox. 2.5lb$4.99/ea
- $3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea2 for $3.00
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea