- This is cod at its best — moderately firm-fleshed, large-flaked, moist and mild. Although "scrod" means young, and it can be a young version of any of several fish, ours is cod. Whether you poach it with spinach, roast it with vegetables, or sauté it with a butter sauce, you can count on scrod. There's no method by which it can't be cooked.Origin
IcelandBrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Wild Cod Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $12.99/eaAny 4 Summer White for $48.00($17.32/l)Mix'n'Match
- $0.99/eaSave! 5 for $4.50
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/eaSave! 2 for $9.00
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- $2.69/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
$4.99Save! 2 for $8.00