- This is cod at its best — moderately firm-fleshed, large-flaked, moist and mild. Although "scrod" means young, and it can be a young version of any of several fish, ours is cod. Whether you poach it with spinach, roast it with vegetables, or sauté it with a butter sauce, you can count on scrod. There's no method by which it can't be cooked.Origin
IcelandBrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Wild Cod Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.99/ea5 for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5.00
- $3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- $4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- $1.69/ea2 for $3.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsJumbo White Cauliflowerapprox 2.5lbs$4.99/ea
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- Italian Parsleybunch$1.99/ea