- Snapper's enduring popularity doesn't surprise us in the least. It's flaky and tender, with a mild, delicate, distinctly unfishy flavor. Snapper is versatile — a go-anywhere, do-anything kind of fish. It can stand on its own, simply grilled or broiled, or go under cover of almost any kind of sauce.Origin
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Wild Snapper Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- organicgirlSupergreensapprox. 5oz$4.49/ea
- Gotham GreensGourmet Lettuce Medleyapprox. 4.5oz
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz
- organicgirlRomaine Heart Leavesapprox. 8oz