Bring 4 qts. Of water to a boil, add 1 tbsp. of salt for every pound. Add frozen ravioli to boiling water, reduce heat to low simmer, stir gently. Cook uncovered for approximately 8-12 minutes or until ravioli floats. Drain well and serve.BrandSeviroli
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
Dough Mixture: Enriched Semolina Flour (Semolina Flour [Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid]), Water, Pasteurized Whole Eggs, Beta Carotene.
Filling:Ricotta Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Carrageenan), Spinach, Imported Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cows/Sheeps Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt), Salt, Garlic, Spices.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGGS.
Seviroli Spinach and Cheese Ravioli
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
$3.99Any 2 Varieties for $6.00($0.92/pt)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.69/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.29/ea