Ocean Mist Farms Spinach
- Fresh spinach has a clean, crisp taste with a light sharpness that fits beautifully in rich dishes made with eggs and cheeses. Use it in soups, omelets, salads and frittatas. Sauté it. Steam it. Braise it. Spinach shrinks dramatically when you cook it. A large panful reduces to a small lump.
Please Note: Spinach is grown in sandy soil and may arrive with some grit. Don't forget to wash it carefully!Superveggies contain nutrients that contribute to heart health. Learn More.Origin
USABrandOcean Mist Farms
LEAFY GREENSStoring Spinach, Swiss Chard, and Collard, Dandelion, and Turnip Greens
These greens retain their crispness if kept in the coolest part of the fridge for up to 4 days. Wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag.
Kale is tastiest if eaten soon after purchase, but it should keep in the refrigerator for up to a week if stored in a perforated plastic bag with its leaves close together.
Storing Chicory and Escarole
These greens retain their crispness for up to a week if kept in the coolest part of the fridge. Wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag.
Storing Brussels Sprouts
Place unwashed Brussels sprouts in a paper bag in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator, where they should keep for 3 to 4 days.
Storing Kohlrabi Greens
These greens are very perishable, so wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator. They should keep for a couple of days.
How much should I buy?1 bunch makes about 2 servings Source
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.99/eaAny 2 Save on Cut Vegetables for $11.00Mix'n'Match
- Organic Red Swiss Chard(about 1lb per bunch)
- Organic Mustard Greens(approx. 0.5lb per bunch)
- Ocean Mist FarmsCelery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$2.99/eaAny 2 Ocean Mist vegetables for $4.00Mix'n'Match
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkg
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match