By blending fabulous botanical oils with spring water and the highest quality quinine from the fever tree, we have created a delicious, natural tonic with a uniquely clean and refreshing taste and aroma. Winner of San Sebastian Gourmet Awards, 2006. (from Fever Tree)TASTING NOTES:
- Colour - pure and crystal clear
- Aroma - clean and fresh with citrus and aromatic hint
- Flavour - Very soft. Subtle and supportive citrus and fruit notes balanced by bitterness of natural quinine. The finish is clean with none of the usual cloying mouth feel of other tonics
- Texture - high carbonation delivers the aromas and taste in a classic refreshing style
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Color
- All Natural
Spring Water, Cane Sugar, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Natural Quinine.
Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water, Glass Bottle
Like That? You'll Love This.
- QGinger, A Spectacular Ginger Ale, Glass Bottles4ct, 6.7fl oz ea$6.99/ea($3.50/pt)
- QTonic, A Spectacular Tonic Water, Glass Bottles4ct, 6.7fl oz ea$6.99/ea($3.50/pt)
- $0.59/ea4 for $2.00
- Organic Peaches7ct, approx. 2.5lb$5.99/ea
- Family Tree FarmsApriumapprox. 2.5lb, 15ct$6.99/ea