The coarse, flat salt crystals make Morton Coarse Kosher Salt easy to measure in your fingers, and the compact crystals adhere perfectly to food, dissolving slowly for a well-rounded flavor.
A few great ways to use this versatile salt include:
- Brining poultry to make it extra tender, juicy and flavorful
- Rimming Margarita glasses
- Creating a Kosher Salt Rub to add flavor to your favorite meat and poultry
Salt, Yellow Prussiate Of Soda (Anti Caking Agent).
Morton Coarse Kosher Salt
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Land O'LakesUnsalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$6.29/ea($6.29/lb)
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea