- This exquisite delicacy has been freshly prepared in Scotland following a traditional family recipe using only the finest quality ingredients. A mouth-watering blend of delicately cracked peppercorns and garlic brings this smoked salmon to life — creating a bold and delicious flavor. Each fillet is carefully trimmed by hand to remove 100% of the dark meat, thinly-sliced and then vacuum sealed for freshness. (from St. James Smokehouse)
- Contains Fish
Scottish Salmon (Farm Raised With Feed Containing Astaxanthin [A Natural Carotene Found In Salmon]) Salt, Sugar, Natural Oakwood Smoke. Certified kosher the by Kashrut Division of the London Beth Din.
St. James Scotch Reserve Garlic and Pepper Sliced Smoked Scottish Salmon
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$5.99/ea($6.85/lb)
- PhiladelphiaCream Cheese Original8oz block$3.49/ea($6.98/lb)
$4.99Any 3 MELONS for $6.00
- $1.79/ea2 for $3.00($8.18/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)