DescriptionIt looks like celery, it's kin to carrots, and it tastes like sweet, mild licorice. Fennel's anise flavor is deep but soft. It combines particularly well with other flavors and brings out their fullness. Raw fennel is crisp but tender, and adds delicious crunch and sweetness to salads and crudités. Cooked, it's soft and subtle. Fennel's feathery fronds make a flavorful garnish.Origin
Please Note: The winter months mean smaller organic fennel bulbs. Read your recipe closely and order multiple bulbs if you need a good amount of fennel.
Ocean Mist Farms Fennel
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil, Mediterranean Blend33.8fl oz$9.89/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- Belgian Endive$3.49/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
24%Thymebunch$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.49/ea
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Mintapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea