Green Bell Pepper
- Sweet, juicy, and crunchy. The bell pepper is used more as a vegetable (ingredient or garnish) than a spicy seasoning. Most Cajun recipes begin with sautéed bell peppers and onions. They seem to bring out the best in other ingredients. We like to cut a bell pepper into strips and munch it raw, dipped in hummus or dressing.Origin
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
USA and Mexico
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/eaSave! 2 for $1.50
- Jalapeño Pepper(about 16 per lb)$3.49/lb
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- Ocean Mist Farms Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/ea
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00