- Sweet, juicy, and crunchy. The bell pepper is used more as a vegetable (ingredient or garnish) than a spicy seasoning. Most Cajun recipes begin with sautéed bell peppers and onions. They seem to bring out the best in other ingredients. We like to cut a bell pepper into strips and munch it raw, dipped in hummus or dressing.Origin
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
Green Bell Pepper
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea2 for $1.50
- White Button Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.79/ea2 for $5.00
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.89/ea