Orange Greenhouse Bell Pepper
- As sweet as red bell peppers, sometimes even sweeter. These seasonal varieties are beautiful, mild, and crunchy. They are as deliciously fruity as reds. But we think they are even prettier. Hothouse peppers typically come from Holland, Mexico and Israel.Origin
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
USA, Canada and Holland
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/eaSave! 2 for $1.50
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.29/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$2.99/ea
$4.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist Farms Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00