- As sweet as red bell peppers, sometimes even sweeter. These seasonal varieties are beautiful, mild, and crunchy. They are as deliciously fruity as reds. But we think they are even prettier. Hothouse peppers typically come from Holland, Mexico and Israel.Origin
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
Orange Greenhouse Bell Pepper
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.69/ea2 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- $4.49/ea2 for $8.00
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$1.99/ea
$2.992 for $3.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00