- The one with the holes and a delicate flavor of roasted hazelnuts. Known affectionately throughout the world as "Swiss." This is the real thing, cut from massive 200-pound wheels the size of truck tires. Emmental is the mildest of the great cheeses used in classic Swiss fondue (with Gruyère and Appenzeller or Raclette).Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Fresh, Part-Skim Cow's Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes. Swiss & Alpine Rating
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.25/eaSave! 2 for $2.00($2.25/ct)
- $0.99/eaSave! 4 for $3.60
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00